- R-Line Design: The available Passat R-Line steps up the bold and sporty attitude for even the most sophisticated drivers. With a sporty front end and rear bumper, wheels, and performance design cues, you may notice an increase in double takes.
- LED Taillights: Sure, they look great, but that’s only part of the story. They’re also efficient and long-lasting.
- 19″ Alloy Wheels: Standard on your Passat R-Line, these broad 19” wheels come in an eye-catching two-tone of machined alloy with a unique split-spoke design.
- 6.3″ Touchscreen Sound System: This feature lets you experience your music through more than one of the senses. With voice control and an intuitive proximity sensor behind a clear glass display, you’ll see, feel, and hear the difference.
- Premium Color Multifunction Display: Its graphic and colorful interface shows your media, compatible phone, and vehicle info and settings in plain sight.
Seating & Features
- Suroof: Nothing like an available power sunroof that tilts and slides to shine a little natural light on your drive.
- Rain-sensing Wipers: Providing more than three Are you sensing inclement weather? So can your Passat. When rain hits the windshield, available rain-sensing wipers eve know whether to swish faster or slower.
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror: Help lessen the glaring lights from those traveling behind you. The available self-dimming rearview mirror can handle that garish light by dimming when things get too bright.
- Two Rear USB Chargers: Give your passengers more power in the backseat with two available rear USB charging ports.
- Rear Airvents: Allow friends in the backseat to redirect their own airflow. Extra touches that make for an extra-memorable (and comfortable) ride.
- V-Tex Leatherette Seating Surfaces: It looks like leather, but it’s really V-Tex leatherette. This available seating surface is comfortable, stylish, and easy to maintain.
- Climatronic Dual-Zone Air Control: Some like it cool. Others like it hot. With available dual-zone climate control, you can make everyone happy.
- Rear Legroom: Providing more than three feet of rear legroom, friends of all sizes can stretch out and enjoy.
- Heated Front Seats: Now you can stay warm on chilly mornings, with available heated front seats for you and your plus-one.
- Turbocharged Engine: As part of the turbo technology in the Passat, cooled air is forced directly into the TSI® engine, helping to give you impressive performance, horsepower, and torque.
- 2.0L Turbo: With the turbocharged 2.0L TSI® engine, an impressive level of performance comes standard. It’s quick. It’s fun to drive. And it can get an EPA-estimated 34 hwy mpg. 23 City | 34 Hwy | 174 Horsepower | 206 Lb-Ft of Torque