2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
- Exterior Styling: A raked roofline emphasizes its modern and sporty design.
- R-Line Trim: The Atlas Cross Sport R-Line trim features unique bumpers and badging.
- LED Taillights: Be seen with LED taillights that are sleek, efficient and long-lasting.
- 21″ Wheels: Available bold, five split-spoke in two-tone machined alloy wheels are encouraged.
- Panoramic Sunroof: With an available panoramic sunroof that’s almost 5 feet long, things are looking way, way up.
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit: The available 10″ digital display can keep everything from navigation directions to altitude right in front of you in high resolution.
- Wireless Smartphone Charger: Charge up your compatible phone and be ready to go while on the go with available wireless charging.
- Driver Assistance: From Pedestrian Monitoring and Blind Spot Monitoring to available Traffic Jam Assist, there are a variety of available DriverAssistance features you can choose from.
- Spacious 2nd Row: A roomy 2nd row means no more arguing about the front seat.
- Cargo Space: Comfortably carry what you need with 77.8 cubic feet of space with the rear seats folded down.
- 4MOTION All-Wheel Drive with Active Control: With the turn of a dial, you can switch between four different all-wheel-drive modes to the one thar fits your current driving situation.
- Engine Power: Driving just got more fun with an impressive 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with 235 HP (achieved with premium fuel) and 258 lb-ft of torque or available 3.6L V6 engine (Later availability) with 276 HP and 266 lb-ft of torque.
- Towing Capacity: When properly equipped with a factory-installed towing hitch, the powerful 3.6L V6 engine (Lateravailability) can throw up to 5,000 lbs with ease.
- Off-Road Mode can help maintain traction on challenging road surfaces. On steep grades, it can activate Hill Descent Control to help keep a safe speed as you descend.