- Classic Fastback Design: The roofline slopes to seamlessly merge with the back, conveying style and performance.
- LED Headlights: LED headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights help illuminate your drive as well as highlight your sense of style.
- LED Tailights: Sure, they look great, but that’s only part of the story. They’re also efficient and long-lasting.
- Available Alloy Wheels: Add a touch of boldness to your Arteon with available 18″ or 20″ alloy wheels. (Size is dependent on trim level or package selected).
- R-Line Exterior Design: The available R-Line trim adds even more style and swagger to a car that already has plenty of both. Features include 20″ alloy wheels and R-Line bumpers with high-gloss black accents.
- Handsfree Easy Open Trunk: Hands full? Keys in your pocket? Just hold your foot under the rear bumper and the available Hands-free Easy Open and Easy Close hatch can unlock, open and close by itself.
- Dynaudio® premium sound system?: Great design and great music belong together. With 12 speakers and 700 watts, the available Dynaudio® premium sound system will be music to your ears.
- Volkswagen Car-Net: Volkswagen Car-Net is a mobile app that can give you command of your car, in your pocket. With a suite of standard features plus add-on benefits for your convenience and peace of mind.
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit: When it comes to tech, the Arteon can bring it. With an available Volkswagen Digital Cockpit, you can personalize your settings to highlight different information including fullscreen navigation—all on a high-resolution, 10.25″ display
- Driver Personalization: The Arteon can store up to four driver profiles, remembering each driver’s personalized preferences across a wide variety of different settings and systems.
- Full Screen Navigation View: The available full screen navigation view increases the size of the map, giving you a better view of where you’re going and how to get there.
- Touchscreen Navigation System: Besides looking great, the available sleek glass display helps to make the map more prominent, while dynamic route guidance assists you with turn-by-turn directions
Seating & Features
- Ambient Lighting: With this available feature, you can change the color of the interior to create a whole new mood.
- Heated Seats: With heated front seats for cold nights or chilly mornings, three settings help you find your comfort zone. Also available as an option on rear seats.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Besides steering, the available heated multi-function steering wheel also helps keep your hands warm and control your music. And it looks great.
- R-Line Interior Design: This available package includes stainless steel pedal caps and scuff plates (front and rear), a special black headliner, contrast stitching on the steering wheel and shift knob, and Dark Diamond décor along the door panels.
- Ventilated Driver-Massaging Seat: The front sport seats are as comfortable as they are stylish. Add the available Nappa leather and ventilated seats, as well as a driver-massaging feature, and you may never want to get out.
- Power Tilting/Sliding Panoramic Sunroof: There’s nothing like this available power panoramic sunroof that tilts and slides to shine a little natural light on your drive.
- Cargo Space: Spacious and versatile with a 60/40 split rear seat, removable deck cover, and pass through for longer items, there’s more than enough cargo area in the 2020 Arteon.
- 3-zone Climatronic® automatic climate control?: Some like it hot. Some like it cool. Some like it somewhere in the middle. With three temperature zones, everyone can be happy.
- 4MOTION® all-wheel drive: As conditions change, available 4MOTION distributes power between the front and rear wheels as needed to help optimize traction and stability.
- Progressive Steering System: The variable-ratio steering system provides a quick response to driver input at higher speeds. Now, the only variable you have to think about is which route you want to take home.
- XDS® Cross Differential System: With breaking that can stop on a dime and can help you hug corners like a pro, the XDS Cross Differential System featured in the 2020 Arteon helps to maintain power to the outside wheels and improve turning performance.
- DCC® adaptive chassis control: With fifteen settings of suspension firmness to choose from, DCC adaptively controls the damper valves of the Arteon, adjusting the optimal damping force for each setting to each wheel selectively.
- 2.0L Turbo: As you can see from the numbers below, great style isn’t the only thing the Arteon has going for it. 23 City | 34 Hwy | 174 Horsepower | 206 Lb-Ft of Torque