Volkswagen Certified Pre-Owned vehicles are put through a comprehensive, 100+ Point Dealer Inspection. Should a car not perform according to our strict VW standards, we won’t certify it until we can correct the issues—using Genuine Volkswagen Parts, of course.
Our 100+ Point Dealer Inspection process includes:
- Checking engine performance for starting issues, knocking, and vibration
- Checking transmission for performance malfunction or noise
- Testing brakes for proper function, stopping distance, and vibration
- Steering tests for noise, effort, vibration, and pulling
- Recommended or required maintenance updates
We want you to know your car inside and out, which is why every Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen comes with a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report.™ This report gives you valuable insight into potential issues like title problems, ownership history, prior accidents, and more—providing you with the assurance you need to drive away more confident than ever.
We all know that the road can have its setbacks. But with two years of 24-hour Roadside Assistance included on your Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, assistance can be ready to help you out of those less-than-ideal situations. The support you need, if you need it—how’s that for convenience?
The program includes:
- Towing to the nearest licensed authorized VW dealership
- Flat-tire changes
- Jump starts
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Emergency door unlocking
- Emergency repairs
- Availability 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
Transform your in-car entertainment with over 150 channels of SiriusXM®. If your Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen is SiriusXM® equipped, you’ll enjoy a 3-Month All-Access Trial Subscription, including all premium programming. Even better, with the SiriusXM® App, you’ll be able to listen at home or on the go. It’s everything you could ever want to hear, practically everywhere.